State Level Police Recruitment Board Andhra Pradesh announced job openings for the recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor posts. They are looking for those candidates, who completed, their bachelor’s degree in law. If you are eligible for this post, you can apply for it from 30th Sep 2019. For more information about AP Police recruitment 2019, keep reading this article. We are going to share the complete details about this post.
Andhra Pradesh Police 2019 Jobs Notification
The necessary details such as important dates, number of vacancies, work location, etc., mentioned below.
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Asst Public Prosecutor|
|No. Of Vacancies||50|
|Starting Date||30 Sep 2019|
|Last Date||31 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Based On The Written Exam|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For Asst Prosecutor Posts
Candidates advised that, check the requirements regarding this job. If you have low qualifications, you are not applicable for this recruitment. The details such as educational qualification, age, application fee, pay scale, vacancy details are specified below.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject along with a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University in India.
- The candidates who have passed a five-year course in law after intermediate are also eligible.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an advocate in Criminal Courts in the State.
- Maximum Age Limit: 42 years as on 1st July 2019
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Other Categories: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST Categories: Rs. 300/-
For more information about this post, you can download the notification from the given link below.
Apply Online For Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs
The general guidelines, documents, the application process for this job given below.
- Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed enclosures also will not be entertained.
- If he/she does not attend an interview, his /her case will not be considered for final selection.
- If any inaccurate details found by the board, your application form might be canceled.
- Candidates must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date.
Docs To Be Uploaded
- Secondary School or Matriculation certificate for age proof.
- Educational Qualification
- Certificate issued by the Bar Council of the State of Andhra Pradesh
- Residence certificate issued by M.R.O.
- Community Certificate
- Visit the website of Andhra Pradesh police.
- Click on the recruitment tab and select the recruitment notification.
- Click on Apply.
- Fill your details carefully.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo, sign and mentioned docs.
- Make your fee payment using debit/credit card, net-banking, etc.
- At last, download your application form.
For the latest updates, bookmark this page. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So, they can also apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply for this post, before the deadline of the application form. If you have any queries, drop it in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.