Assam Public Service Commission released a notification for the recruitment of Lecturers, Law Assistant, Junior Legislative posts. The registration for these posts starts on 17 Sep 2019. Candidates who are looking for a govt job, this is big news for you. If you are interested in these posts, keep reading this article. We are going to share the complete details about APSC Recruitment 2019.
APSC 2019 Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturers, Law Assistant, Jr Legislative|
|No. Of Vacancies||09|
|Notification Date||17 Sep 2019|
|Last Date||17 Oct 2019|
|Payment Mode||Treasury Chalan|
|Job Category||Assam Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For These Posts
Eligibility details such as educational qualification, age, application fee, vacancy details, etc. mentioned below.
- Candidates should have 55% marks in MFA from a recognized University as per the norms of Guwahati University/UGC.
- Preference will be given to those who have qualified in UGC/NET or equivalent exam.
- For more information about educational qualifications, we refer tor read the notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For General Candidate: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 150/-
Vacancy & Salary Details
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||Salary|
|Lecturers||7||Rs. 30,000-1, 10,000 (Pay Band 4)+GP 12,700/-|
|Law Assistant||1||Rs. 30,000-1, 10,000 (Pay Band 4)+GP 12,700/-|
|Jr Legislative||1||Rs. 30,000-1, 10,000 (Pay Band 4)+GP 12,700/-|
For further details, you can download the notification from the given link below.
How To Apply For Assam Govt Jobs
The general guidelines, the application process, and documents for this recruitment specified below.
Docs To Be Attached
- Age Proof (Matriculation/ HSCL certificate)
- Community Certificate
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Experience certificates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
- Instead of waiting for the last date, candidates are advised to apply application form in the prescribed format.
- If your application form received after the last date, your application form will not be entertained.
- If any incorrect details found by the board, your application form may get rejected.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as a disqualification of candidates.
- Download the application form here.
- Fill the details carefully.
- The name of the post, applied for should be written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and send it to the mentioned address.
- The fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC”.
- Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
For the latest updates about APSC Recruitment 2019, bookmark this page. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So, they can also apply for these posts. For other govt jobs, you can visit here. You can also join our WhatsApp group, which might be helpful to you. If you have any queries, ask in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.