Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 is hiring 12 candidates. Applications from all eligible candidates are invited for Junior Translator & Interpreter Posts. If you are interested in these vacancies, then do apply before 10 November 2019.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||Bombay High Court|
|Post Name||Junior Translator & Interpreter|
|Notification Date||25 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||10 Nov 2019|
|Selection Process||Exam/ Interview|
|Job Location||Aurangabad, Bombay|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for this post. The recruitment board will reject applications of under-qualified and ineligible candidates. We have shared all the details below.
Junior Translator & Interpreter
|Post||Junior Translator & Interpreter|
|Qualification||LLB/ Any Degree|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/|
- The candidate should possess a University degree in any of the languages viz. English, Hindi, Marathi, and Gujarathi.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who hold a Degree in Law.
- Candidates should be proficient in English and at least any two of the following languages viz. Hindi, Marathi, Gujrathi, and Konkani.
- Candidates should possess a Computer Certificate of proficiency in operating word processors in Windows and Linux.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 100 /-
- Payment Mode: Credit/ Debit Card, Net Banking
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
If you are wondering, how can we apply for these posts? Then don’t worry; we have provided the full guide below.
- First of all, visit the above Apply Online link.
- Click on the New Registration link and Register yourself.
- Now Login, and again fill the required details like qualification, etc.
- Upload your passport-sized photo and signatures (JPG/ JPEG, 1 kb – 40 kb).
- Now, pay your Fee using any of the available modes.
- At last, hit the submit button to complete the process.
So, this is the complete information about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. For the newest job updates, you can submit your details here. If you have any queries, ask in the comment box. We will solve your problem as soon as possible.