Alert on job seekers.
The Central University of Karnataka releases a notification for the recruitment of various posts. They are going to fill up these vacancies through written test & interview. The online registration for this recruitment starts on 06th Sep 2019. If you are excited about these jobs, continue reading this article. We are going to share the full details of this recruitment.
CU Karnataka 2019 Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Central University Of Karnataka|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer, Private Secretary, & Other Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||59|
|Starting Date For Registration||06 Sep 2019|
|Last Date For Registration||05 Oct 2019|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||05 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on Written Test|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For CUK Jobs
Before applying for this recruitment, we recommend you to check your eligibility for this post. If you are not eligible for this post, then leave it for other candidates. For the eligibility requirements, we recommend you to continue reading this article, complete details mentioned below.
- Candidates should possess a bachelor degree from any recognized University.
- For more details about educational qualifications, read the notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- General/ OBC/ EWS categories Candidates (Male): Rs.750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD and Female Candidates: No Fee
- Personal Assistant Pay-Scale: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-
- Assistant Pay-Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/-
- Other posts salary details, we refer to read the notification.
For further details about this recruitment download the Official Notification from the given link below.
CUK Jobs 2019 Apply Online
The necessary details and docs for this recruitment mentioned below.
Details To Be Filled
- Name (As Per Certificate)
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification
- ID (Aadhar Card/ DL/ PAN Card, etc.)
- Photo (jpeg)
- Sign Photo (jpeg)
How To Apply For CUK Jobs 2019
Before filling your details, keep ready your docs and read the notification carefully. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the form.
- Visit the official website of CU, Karnataka.
- Click on the Registration link at the website.
- Fill your details and register it.
- Now Make your Fee Payment using Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Then apply online for this recruitment.
- After all the steps, you can download your application form.
General Guidelines For CUK Recruitment
- Last Date of receipt of On-line (Only) applications: 05.10.2019 up to 6 pm
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected without any notice.
- Selected candidates may be posted at any place in the jurisdiction of the University.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Only online applications are accepted.
We advise you that you’ll always check your application form before hitting the final submit button. Because any mistake will cancel your application form by the organization.
For the latest updates, bookmark this webpage. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So that they can also apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates apply for this recruitment before the deadline of the application form. You can also join our WhatsApp group which might be helpful to you. For any doubts regarding Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2019, ask in the comment box, we will answer it.