Govt of Chhattisgarh announced job openings for the various posts under Chief Medical & Health Officer. They are going to recruiting new staff for these posts at Dantewada District. If you fulfill the requirements for these posts, you can apply before 26 Oct 2019. For more information about CMHO Dantewada Recruitment 2019, keep reading this article. We are going to share the full details of this recruitment.
Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs 2019 Notification
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||85|
|Notification Date||12 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||26 Oct 2019|
|Payment Mode||Demand Draft|
|Job Location||Dantewada (CG)|
|Job Category||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
We advise you that check your qualifications, before filling the application form. If you have a low qualification, leave seats for other candidates. The requirements details such as educational qualification, vacancy details mentioned below.
- Candidates must have passed 8th class from any recognized school board.
- Aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree or diploma from any recognized University or Institute.
- For further details, we refer to read the notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 64 years
|Category||Salary Less Than Rs. 25,000/-||Salary Above Rs. 25,000/-|
|Unreserved||Rs. 300||Rs. 400|
|OBC||Rs. 200||Rs. 300|
|PwD/ SC/ ST||Rs. 100||Rs. 200|
Vacancy & Salary Details
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||Salary|
|Psychiatric Nurse||1||Rs. 31,500/-|
|Medical Officer (Male) (RBSK)||8||Rs. 25000/-|
|Medical Officer (Female) (RBSK)||1||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||1||Rs. 22,000/-|
|Block Supervisor – VBD||1||Rs. 21,000/-|
|Block Manager – Accounts||2||Rs. 21,000/-|
|Nursing Officer (NHM)||9||Rs. 16,500/-|
|Community Nurse||1||Rs. 16,500/-|
|Pharmacists (RBSK)||1||Rs. 16,500/-|
|Staff Nurse (NRC)||7||Rs. 16,000/-|
|Staff Nurse (SNCU, NBSU)||12||Rs. 16,000/-|
|Tech Assistant Audiometric||1||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Tech Assistant Hearing-impaired Children||1||Rs. 15,000/-|
|OT Technician||2||Rs. 14,000/-|
|ANM (NHM)||31||Rs. 12,000/-|
|ANM (RBSK)||1||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Secretarial Assistant (BPMU)||1||Rs.12,000/-|
|Jr. Secretarial Assistant (PHC)||1||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Cleaner (SNCU)||1||Rs. 8800/-|
How To Apply For CMHO Posts?
Here are the documents, general guidelines and the application process for this recruitment.
Docs To Be Attached
- 8th, 10th & 12th mark sheet.
- Graduation/ Diploma mark sheet.
- Community Certificate.
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Original copy of bank draft
- Experience Certificate
- Instead of waiting for the last date, candidates are advised to apply application form.
- If your application form received after the last date, your application form is not countable for the exam.
- The incomplete application form is not acceptable.
- If any incorrect details found by the board, your application form may get rejected.
- Fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Duly sign the application form and paste passport size photo.
- Attach the mentioned documents.
- Send it by speed post or registered post to the given address.
- Pay the fee through Demand Draft to the name of District Health Society Dantewada.
- Office of Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Dakshin Bastar, Dantewada.
For the latest updates about CMHO Dantewada recruitment 2019, bookmark this page. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So, they can also apply for these vacancies. You can also join our WhatsApp group, which might be helpful to you. For any queries, ask in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.