Alert on, here is good news for you. The Central University Of Tamil Nadu announced recruitment for the post of Non-Teaching Staff. If you are looking for a govt job, this is a big opportunity for you. The registration is going to starts on 11th Sep. If you are interested in this job, keep reading this article. We are going to share the full details of CUTN recruitment 2019.
Central University 2019 Jobs Notification
Details such as important dates, post name, number of vacancies, work location, etc. mentioned below in the table.
|Organization Name||Central University Of Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching Staff|
|Number Of Vacancies||7|
|Starting Date||11 Sep 2019|
|Last Date||09 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on Written Exam & Interview|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For Non-Teaching Posts
If you are going to filling the application form, we suggest you check your eligibility for this recruitment. Because, if you possess a low qualification, you are not applicable for this post. The information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay-scale & vacancy details specified below.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University of India.
- For more details about educational qualifications, we refer to the read the notification.
- Maximum Age Limit: 56 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Vacancy & Salary Details
|Post Name||Vacancy Details||Pay-Scale|
|Public Relation Officer||1||Pay level – 10|
|Section Officer||1||Pay level – 7|
|Assistant||1||Pay level – 6|
|Personal Assistant||3||Pay level – 6|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||1||Pay level – 6|
For further details, download the notification from the given link below.
How To Apply For CUTN Jobs
Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. The necessary documents and application process specified below.
Details To Be Filled
- Name (As per certificate)
- Father Name
- Date Of Birth
- Marital Status
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
- Educational Qualification
Steps To Apply For CU Tamil Nadu Jobs
- Fill your form in the prescribed format.
- Paste (don’t staple/pin) the recent passport size photo in the application form.
- Attach the self-attested photocopies of documents like age proof, educational qualification, etc.
- At last, sign the application form and cover it in the envelope and send it to the mentioned address (below).
For Fee payment
The candidate may avail of any one of the following payment modes.
- By way of Demand Draft in favor of “Central University of Tamil Nadu” payable at Thiruvarur / Tiruvarur. Please write your name and address at the reverse of Demand Draft.
- Payment can be made online with the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm.
- The Joint Registrar, Establishment Section, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
So, this is the complete information about these posts. For the latest updates about CUTN recruitment 2019, bookmark this page. You can also join our WhatsApp group, where we provide the latest govt jobs notifications too. If you found this article helpful to you, share it with your friends, so that they can also apply for this post. For more govt jobs, you can visit here. If you have any queries, ask in the comment box.