Are you looking for a govt job?
Here is good news for you. Delhi District Court published a notification for the recruitment of various posts. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment from 16 Sep 2019. Don’t miss this golden opportunity. For more information about Delhi District Court Recruitment 2019, keep reading this article. We are going to share the complete details of these vacancies.
District Court 2019 Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Delhi District Court|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||771|
|Starting Date||16 Sep 2019|
|Last Date||21 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||21 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on the Written Exam|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
District Court Posts Eligibility Criteria
For Senior Personal Assistant
|Post Name||Senior Personal Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancies||41|
For Personal Assistant
|Post Name||Personal Assitant|
|No. Of Vacancies||555|
For Jr. Judicial Assistant
|Post Name||Jr. Judicial Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancies||161|
For Data Entry Operator
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|No. Of Vacancies||14|
- 12th standard pass from a recognized school board.
- Diploma Certificate in IT/Computer field.
- Knowledge of Data Entry/Computer Operation.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years
|General, OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
For more information, you can download the notification from the given link below.
Apply Online For Delhi Court 2019 Jobs
- Candidates must write the papers/indicate the answers in their hands.
- Candidates will not be permitted to use calculators and other electronic gadgets.
- It will be not an online examination. Paper-sheet will be provided to the candidates.
- Application Form will be accepted through online mode only.
How To Apply?
The registration process is divided into two stages, which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Under the recruitments tab, select the notification and click on Fill Form.
- Now, Agree with the T&C of the board and click on Start.
- Fill your details and submit it.
- Login Id and password will be sent through e-mail on registered e-Mail ID.
Please log out and re-login to go to the Application Form.
- Fill the details like Personal Details, Qualification, and Declaration, etc.
- Upload your scanned photo and sign in jpeg/png format.
- Make your Fee Payment using Debit/Credit Card, Net-Banking, etc.
- At last, download the application form.
For the latest updates, bookmark this webpage. You can also join our WhatsApp group, where we provide other govt jobs notifications also. If this article helpful to you, share it with your friends. So, they can also apply for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for this post before 21 Nov. If you have any queries, drop it in the comment box. We will ensure that your problem will solve as soon as possible.