District & Session Judge, Gadag published a notification for the recruitment. Eligible candidates can register themselves for this vacancy. For more information about Gadag District & Session Judge Recruitment 2019, keep reading this article. We are going to share the complete details of this vacancy.
Karnataka Govt Jobs Notification 2019
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and other details before applying for these posts. The recruitment board will reject applications of under-qualified and ineligible candidates. We have shared all the details below.
|Qualification||SSLC or its Equivalent|
|Selection Process||Based on Qualifying Test & Interview|
|Work Location||Gadag, Karnataka|
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age
- Unreserved: 35 years
- Other Backward Classes: 38 years
- SC/ST: 40 years
- Relaxation in age is applicable.
- SC/ST: Rs. 50/-
- Other’s: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Last Date For Fee Payment
- Online Payment & Challan Generation: 30 Nov 2019
- Challan Payment: 04 Dec 2019
|Notification Date||23 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||30 Nov 2019|
Apply Online For Gadag Stenographer Jobs 2019
The general guidelines & application process regarding this job specified below.
- The application sent by any other mode except online will not be considered.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
- If any incorrect details found by the organization, your application form might get canceled.
- The applicant is advised to submit the online application well in advance.
How To Apply?
- Visit the given link.
- Fill your details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature in jpeg format.
- Also, upload the necessary docs.
- Make your fee payment by any mode.
So, this is the complete information about Gadag District & Session Judge Recruitment 2019. For the latest updates, bookmark this page. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends, so they can also apply for this vacancy. You can also join our WhatsApp group, where we provide the latest govt jobs notifications, which might be helpful to you. For any queries, ask in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.