Are you looking for a job?
Here is good news for you. High Court of Gujarat invites online applications for the Assistant Legal posts on a contractual basis. Those candidates who possess a degree in Law can apply for this post from 21 Oct 2019. If you want more information about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019, keep reading this article. The complete details about this post are specified below.
High Court Jobs 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||High Court Of Gujarat|
|Post Name||Legal Assistant|
|No. Of Vacancies||20|
|Starting Date||21 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||08 Nov 2019|
|Last Date||08 Nov 2019|
|Date of Written Test||08 Dec 2019 (tentative)|
|Viva-Voice Test||In Jan & Feb 2020 (tentative)|
|Selection Process||Based on Written Test|
|Job Category||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For Legal Assistant Posts
Here are the complete requirements for the Gujarat High Court posts, which are specified below.
- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/Operation.
- Those candidates who are studying in the Fifth Year of a Law Course can also apply for this Post.
- Their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LL.B., before their Appointment.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
- Relaxation in age is applicable as per govt rules.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 300/-
For further details, you can download the notification form the given link below.
Apply Online For Legal Asst Jobs 2019
Here are the general guidelines and the application process for this recruitment.
- Fees paid by any other mode, will not be accepted.
- Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates born between 08/11/1984 and 08/11/2001 shall be eligible to apply.
- Applications which, do not comply with the ‘Instructions’ shall be rejected.
How To Apply?
Steps for submitting On-line Recruitment Application through the ‘OJAS’ Module:-
- Fill your details in the application form.
- Now, click on the Save button.
- A new pop up window will open where your registration number should be displayed. (note down it)
- Enter your Registration No. and DOB for Login.
- Now upload your scanned photo and signature.
- Click on the Confirm Application button.
- Make your fee payment through online or offline mode.
- At last, print your application form.
For the latest updates about Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019, bookmark this page. For other govt job notifications, you can visit here. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So, they can also apply for this post. For any inquiries, ask in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.