Job Description: The Ministry of Defense officials issued employment notification to recruit new candidates for Coast Guard Navik Posts. They invite online applications from the eligible candidates to fill 260 vacancies for this position. If you fulfill the board requirements for the Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2020, then you can apply on or before 02 Feb 2020.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Notification
The complete information about the Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2020 shared below. So, keep reading this article.
- Candidate should have qualified 12th class with Maths & Physics from any school board or institute.
You can also apply: KPSC Recruitment 2020 | 317 Vacancies
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- Candidates should be born between 01-08-1998 to 31-07-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
- Chest: Minimum 5 cm Expansion
- Weight: Praporte to Height & Age
- Running: 1.6 KM completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat-Ups: 20 Times
- Push-Ups: 10 Times
- For more information, refer to the notification.
|Starting Date||26 Jan 2020|
|Last Date||02 Feb 2020|
|Date For Online Exam||During Feb-Mar 2020|
Also, check: DSSSB Vacancy 2020 | 710 Posts | PGT & Counselor