Odisha Govt invites application form for the Typist & other posts at Jajpur District. They are going to recruiting new staff for these posts. Aspirants who are looking for a govt job, this is a big chance for you. For more information about this recruitment, keep reading this article. We are going to share the complete information regarding this recruitment.
Jajpur Clerk & Various Jobs 2019 Notification
Office of the District Judge announces the recruitment notification for clerk & various posts. The information such as important dates, number of vacancies, work location, etc. specified below. So, keep reading this article.
|Organization Name||Office Of The District Judge|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Number Of Vacancies||21|
|Application Mode||Prescribed Format|
|Notification Date||23 Sep 2019|
|Last Date Of Receipt||04 Oct 2019|
|Payment Mode||Treasury Challan|
|Work Location||Jajpur (Odisha)|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs 2019|
Before filling the application form, check your eligibility for this recruitment. If you have low qualifications, you are not applicable for this recruitment. Eligibility details such as educational qualification, age, application fee, vacancy details, etc. mentioned below.
- Candidates must have passed at least +2 examination.
- Candidates must have a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of Odia Language.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Unreserved Categories: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: No Fee
Post wise vacancy details mentioned below.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk-cum Copyist||14|
|Stenographer Grade III||02|
|Junior Clerk-cum Copyist||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-|
|Junior Typist||Rs. 19,900/- to Rs. 63,200/-|
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-|
For more information about these vacancies, you can download the official notification from the given link below.
How To Apply For Jajpur Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. Here are the general guidelines and the application process for this recruitment.
Documents To Be Attached
- Treasury Chalan in original showing deposit of examination fee of Rs.100/- under the proper Head of account.
- Three self-attested passport size photos.
- Self-attested photocopies of Board Certificate or equivalent certificate.
- Certificate showing knowledge in Computer Application.
- Self-attested photocopy of English Typing Course certificate.
- Instead of waiting for the last date, candidates are advised to apply application form in the prescribed format and send it to the Office of the District Judge, Jajpur.
- If your application form reaches after the last date, your application form is not countable for the exam.
- The incomplete application form is not acceptable.
- If any incorrect details found by the board, your application form may get rejected.
Steps To Apply For Clerk & Other Jobs
- Download the application form in the prescribed format from the notification. (given below)
- Fill your details carefully.
- Attach the mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Sent it to the Office of the District Judge, Jajpur.
- Office of the District Judge, Jajpur, Near Gandhi Chowk, Jajpur Town, Pin- 755001
For the latest updates of Jajpur District jobs, bookmark this page. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date 04 Oct 2019 of the application form. Keep sharing it with your friends. So that they can also apply for this recruitment. If you have any doubts, drop it in the comment box. We will ensure that your problem will solve as soon as possible.