JSSC announces openings for the posts of Assistant Bureau, Zone Inspector and other posts. The online registration for this exam is active from 18 Sep 2019. Candidates who possess any graduation degree, applicable for this exam. For more information about JSSC CGL recruitment, continue reading this article. We are going to share the full details about this recruitment which is helpful to you.
JSSC CGL Exam 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||1260|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||18 Sep 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||17 Oct 2019|
|Last Date For Correction||24-26 Oct 2019|
|Last Date For Payment||21 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on the Exam & Interview|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For JSSC Jobs
Before filling the application form. Check your eligibility for this recruitment. If you have a low qualification, you are not applicable for this job. The requirements for this recruitment, such as educational qualification, age, application fee, etc. mentioned below.
- Candidate should have completed graduation from any recognized University.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- UR Categories (Male): 35 Years
- OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 40 Years
- For UR Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Categories: Rs. 250/-
You can also check for this recruitment: Bihar Vidhan Parishad Recruitment 2019
Category wise vacancy details specified below.
|Post Name||Gen||SC||ST||BC||EBC||EWS||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Bureau Officer||155||48||43||38||42||36||362|
|Block Supply Officer||90||18||65||13||15||22||223|
|Block Welfare Officer||68||14||27||0||17||13||139|
|Cooperative Extension Officer||97||24||62||15||19||24||241|
|Block Panchayat Raj Officer||51||13||32||5||7||12||120|
- Planning Assistant Pay-Scale: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
- Pay-Scale For Other Posts: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/-
For more information about this recruitment download the official notification from the given link below.
How to Apply For JSSC Recruitment
- Visit the official website of JSSC.
- Search the recruitment notification and click on Apply.
- Fill the necessary details.
- Upload your scanned Photo and Sign Photo.
- Make your Fee payment using Credit/Debit Card and Net-Banking.
- After the above steps, you can download your application form.
General Guidelines For JSSC Jobs
- Check your filled details before submitting the form.
- For any inaccurate information, the candidate will be responsible for this.
- No electronic devices are allowed in the examination hall.
- If the candidate is found to be doing anything wrong, then the administration will take strict action against him.
Related Govt Job: JSSC Recruitment 2019
At last, this is the complete information about JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date (17 Oct 2019) of the application form. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So that they can also apply it.
For the latest updates about this job, bookmark this page. You can also join our WhatsApp group which might be helpful to you. For any inquiries, drop your questions in the comment box. We’ll ensure that your problem is solved as soon as possible.