Job Description: MHRB officials announced a notification to recruit new staff to fill up the Inspector of Drugs post. The online applications are invited by the board to fill these vacant posts. Those candidates who qualified for this vacancy can apply MHRB Assam Recruitment 2019 before 09 Dec 2019.
MHRB Assam Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Organization||Medical Health Recruitment Board|
|Post||Inspector Of Drugs|
|Joba Category||Govt Jobs|
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- Relaxation in age is applicable.
- A candidate must have a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University established in India by law.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1 (one) official language of the state of Assam (i.e. Assamese/Bengali/Bodo), except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Also, Read: ASRLM Recruitment 2019
- General Category: Rs. 250/-
- OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) Category: Rs. 150/-
- Payment Mode: Treasury Challan
Note: Treasury Challan should be paid in the Head of Account 0210- Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt.
- Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 87,000/- per month with Grade Pay of Rs. 11,500/- per month plus other allowances.
|Notification Date||20 Nov 2019|
|Last Date||09 Dec 2019|