Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited announced openings for the recruitment of Apprenticeship posts. They are going to recruiting 69 new employees for this post. Candidates who complete their graduation (engineering) or diploma, this is a big opportunity for you. If you are interested in this recruitment, continue reading this article. We are going to share the full details about the MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2019.
MP Govt Jobs 2019 Notification
|Post Name||Apprentice Trainee|
|No. Of Vacancies||69|
|Application Mode||Prescribed Format|
|Last Date||15 Nov 2019|
|Work Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
MPPKVVCL is going to hire 69 employees for the apprentice trainee and the details regarding this post mentioned below.
- Candidates must possess a Degree or Diploma in Engineering from any recognized University.
- Graduation Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 8,000/-
For further details, you can download the notification from the given link below.
Apply Online For MP Apprentice Trainee Posts
The necessary docs and application process specified below.
Docs To Be Attached
- NATS Registration Form
- Educational Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Residence Certificate
How To Register?
- Visit the official website of NATS.
- Register yourself.
- Download the registration form.
- Now, fill the application form in the prescribed format. (given below in notification)
- Attach all documents along with the application form.
- Duly sign and paste passport size photo.
- At last, send the application form through registered post or speed post to the MPPKVVCL address.
- MPPKVVCL, GPS Campus Polo-Ground, Indore-452003, MP.
For the latest updates, bookmark this page, so that you get the latest notification of MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2019. You can also join our WhatsApp group, which might be helpful to you. For any queries, ask in the comment box. We will ensure that your problem will solve as soon as possible.