Are you interested in govt jobs?
If yes, here is good news for you. National Health Mission announced openings for the posts of Dental Surgeon & Feeding Demonstrator. They are going to recruit 92 new staff through an exam. Candidates can apply for this recruitment from 12 Sep 2019. If you are excited about this recruitment, continue reading this article. We are going to share the complete information about NHM MP Recruitment 2019.
NHM MP Recruitment 2019 Notification
NHM, MP going to hire new staff through the exam. The essential information such as dates, vacancy details, application mode, etc. specified below.
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Post Name||Feeding Demonstrator (FD), Dental Surgeon|
|Number of Vacancies||92|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||12 Sep 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||05 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on the Exam & Merit List|
|Work Location||Bhopal (MP)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For FD & Dental Surgeon Jobs
Candidates advised that before applying for this job, check your eligibility for this recruitment. If you have low qualifications, you are not applicable for this recruitment. So, keep reading this article.
- Candidates should have a B.Sc (relevant discipline) degree from any recognized University. (for Feeding Demonstrator)
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience. (for Feeding Demonstrator)
- For Dental Surgeon Post candidates should have BDS degree which is certified by the DCI (Dental Council of India).
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Category wise vacancy details for Feeding Demonstrator mentioned below.
- UR categories: 17
- SC categories: 08
- ST categories: 10
- OBC categories: 13
- EWS categories: 02
- PH categories: 0
- Total Vacancies: 50 vacancies
Category wise vacancy details for Dental Surgeon mentioned below.
- UR categories: 12
- SC categories: 05
- ST categories: 08
- OBC categories: 11
- EWS categories: 04
- PH categories: 0
- Total Vacancies: 42 vacancies
- Feeding Demonstrator Pay-Scale: Rs.14,000/- per month
- Dental Surgeon Pay-Scale: Rs.30,000/- per month
For more information about this job, download the notification given below.
FD & Dental Surgeon Jobs Apply Online
Aspirants can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. For the registration important details, and documents specified below.
Details To Be filled
- Name (As per certificate)
- Father name
- Mother Name
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
Documents To Be Uploaded
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Degree mark sheet
- Certificate of Computer Course
- Community Certificate
How To Apply Online For FD & Dental Surgeon Jobs
- Visit the official website.
- Search the recruitment notification and click on Apply.
- Fill your details.
- Upload the mentioned docs.
- Upload your photo and sign photo in jpeg format.
- Now you can download your application form.
General Guidelines For FD & Dental Surgeon Jobs
- Offline applications will not be acceptable by the board at any cost.
- After the deadline submitted application form are not acceptable.
- Candidates have to give a written test.
So, friends, this is the complete information about this recruitment. If you are interested in this recruitment, you can apply before the last date of the application form. If this post is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So that they can also apply for these posts.
If you have any doubts regarding these vacancies, drop your questions in the comment box. We will ensure that your problem will solve as soon as possible.
For the latest updates regarding NHM MP Recruitment, bookmark this page. You can also join our WhatsApp group, where we provide the latest govt jobs notifications, which might be helpful to you.