Alert on job seekers. Office of the District Judge published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Clerk, Stenographer Grade-III, Salaried Amin posts. They are going to recruit new staff for these posts at Mayurbhanj Dist. Odisha. Candidates who are looking for a govt job, this is a big opportunity for you. For more information about Odisha District Judge Recruitment 2019, continue reading this article.
Odisha District Clerk & Other Jobs Vacancies Notification
Office of the District Judge announces the recruitment notification for clerk & various posts. The information such as important dates, number of vacancies, work location, etc. specified below. So, keep reading this article.
|Organization Name||Office Of The District Judge|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|No. Of Vacancies||18|
|Notification Date||01 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||26 Nov 2019|
|Payment Mode||Treasury Challan|
|Selection Process||Based On The Written Exam|
|Work Location||Mayurbhanj (Odisha)|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For Mayurbhanj Various Posts
Before filling the application form, check your eligibility for this recruitment. If you have low qualifications, you are not applicable for this recruitment. Eligibility details such as educational qualification, age, application fee, vacancy details, etc. mentioned below.
- Candidates must have a Senior Secondary pass certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of Odia Language.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Unreserved Categories: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: No Fee
Vacancy & Salary Details
|Jr.Clerk||13||Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200/-|
|Stenographer Grade-III||04||Rs.25,500 to Rs.81,100/-|
|Salaried Amin||01||Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100/-|
For further details, you can download the notification form the given link below.
Mayurbhanj Distt. Jobs Apply Online
Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. Here are the general guidelines, details, documents & the application process for this recruitment.
- Instead of waiting for the last date, candidates are advised to apply application form in the prescribed format and send it to the District Judge, Mayurbhanj.
- If your application form received after the last date, your application form is not countable for the exam.
- The incomplete application form is not acceptable.
- If any incorrect details found by the board, your application form may get rejected.
Details To Be Filled
- Name (As Per Certificate)
- Father Name
- Marital Status
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
Documents To Be Attached
- Treasury Chalan in original showing deposit of examination fee of Rs.100/- under the proper Head of account.
- Three self-attested passport size photos.
- Copy of self-attested photocopies of Board Certificate or equivalent certificate.
- Attach a certificate showing knowledge in Computer Application.
- Add a self-attested photocopy of the English Typing Course certificate.
Steps To Apply For Clerk, Stenographer & Salaried Amin Jobs
- Download the application form in the prescribed format from the notification. (given below)
- Fill your details carefully.
- Attach the mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Sent it through the Registered Post or Speed Post to the Office of the District Judge, Mayurbhanj.
- District Judge, Mayurbhanj, At/P.O. Baripada, Dist- Mayurbhanj, Odisha, Pin-757001
For the latest updates of these vacancies, bookmark this page. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So they can also apply for Odisha District Judge Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date of the application form. For any inquiries, ask in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible