Are you looking for a govt job?
Odisha Public Service Commission announced openings for the Assistant Law Officer post at Odisha. They are going to recruiting new staff for the Assistant Law Officer Posts. Aspirants who are looking for a govt job, this is good news for you. For more information about OPSC Law Officer Recruitment 2019, keep reading this article. We are going to share the full details regarding this recruitment.
Asst. Law Officer 2019 Jobs Notifications
OPSC released a notification for the recruitment of Asst. Law Officer. The details such as important dates, application mode, work location, etc. mentioned below.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Asst. Law Officer (Grade-B)|
|No. Of Vacancies||08|
|Starting Date||20 Sep 2019|
|Last Date||19 Oct 2019|
|Last Date For Payment||24 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Based On Written Exam|
|Place Of Examination||Cuttack|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For Asst. Law Officer Recruitment
The requirements for this recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, number of vacancies, application fee, etc. mentioned below.
- A candidate must have completed Graduation in Law from a recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Unreserved Categories Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD Categories Candidates: No Fee
- Salary of Asst. Law Officer: Pay-Scale of Level-9
|Asst. Law Officer||05|
For further details, you can download the notification form the given link below.
How To Apply For Asst. Law Officer Posts
Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. Here are the necessary details, docs to be uploaded, general guidelines and the application process for this recruitment.
Details To Be Filled
- Name (As per certificate)
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date Of Birth
- Marital Status
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
Documents To Be Uploaded
- H.S.C. or equivalent certificate for the age proof.
- 12th class mark sheet.
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law Certificate.
- Certificate of Enrolment to Bar Council.
- Two Passport size photos with self-attested on the front.
- Copy OPSC Challan showing the fee payment of examination.
- Instead of waiting for the last date, candidates are advised to apply application form before the last date.
- Application received through any other mode is not acceptable.
- The incomplete application form is not acceptable.
- If any incorrect details found by the board, your application form may get rejected.
Steps To Apply For Law Officer Vacancies
- Visit the website of OPSC.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill your details carefully.
- Upload the mentioned documents.
- Download the Challan for the fee payment.
- Download your application form.
So, friends, this is the complete information about OPSC Law Officer recruitment 2019. For the latest updates, bookmark this webpage. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So, that they can also apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. We also run a WhatsApp group where we provide the latest govt jobs notifications, which might be helpful to you. If you have any inquiries regarding this recruitment, leave it in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.