Job Description: OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 has released the official notification. Odisha Public Service Commission is going to hire 3278 candidates for the post of Medical Officer. If you’re eligible for this post, then do apply on or before 05 December 2019. Interested candidates can read the full post for more information about this vacancy in Odisha.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification
All the details about this vacancy are mentioned below. Before applying for this post, please read all the details carefully.
Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)
|Post||Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Qualification||1) MBBS or Medical Degree|
2) Registration Certificate from Odisha Medical
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 /- P.M.|
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Must check: District Magistrate Khordha Recruitment 2019
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: SBI Challan
|Notification Date||16 Nov 2019|
|Last Date||05 Dec 2019|
|Fee Last Date||09 Dec 2019|
|Exam Date||22 Dec 2019|
- 10+2 Certificate
- M.B.B.S. Certificate
- H.S.C. Certificate
- Application Form Copy
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Click on the above apply online link.
- Now select the advertisement named “Medical Officer(Asst. Surgeon) (Advt No. 13 of 2019-20)”.
- Fill the CAPTCHA code and click submit.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents and click submit.
- Take the printout of your Challan.
- Now pay the fee in any SBI branch and upload details.
- At last, click the submit button.