OPSC announces openings for the recruitment of Junior Assistant (Group C) posts. They invite online application for this post. Candidates who are seeking for a govt job, this opportunity is for you. The online application starts from 24 Sep 2019. For more information about OPSC Odisha Recruitment 2019, continue reading this article.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (Group C)|
|Number Of Vacancies||30|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||24 Sep 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||23 Oct 2019|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||31 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Based On The Exam|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For Jr Assistant Jobs
For the eligibility requirements regarding this recruitment, we request you to continue reading this article. Information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, vacancy details mentioned below.
- The candidates must have any Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- For Unreserved Categories Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Odisha SC/ST/PwD Candidates: No Fees
- Other State Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Salary of Jr Engineer based on Level 4: Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
Post wise Vacancy details specified below.
Post Name: Junior Assistant (Group C)
- Unreserved Categories: 15
- SC Categories: 5
- ST Categories: 7
- SEBC Categories: 3
- Total Vacancies: 30 Posts
For more information, you can download the notification from the given link below.
Jr Assistant Posts 2019 Apply Online
Aspirants can apply for these jobs before the deadline of the application form. For the registration of the application form, keep ready the mentioned docs.
Details To Be Filled
- Name (As Per Certificate)
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date Of Birth
- Marital Status
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
- ID (PAN Card/ Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Educational Qualification
Documents To Be Uploaded
- 12th Mark Sheet
- HSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Degree Pass Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
All mentioned documents should be in pdf format and visible.
General Guidelines For Jr Assistant Recruitment
- Candidates must know Odia Language.
- Candidates advised that fill your application carefully as there is no edit option available.
- Any hard copy of application form and documents are not acceptable.
- If any incorrect information found by the board, your application form might be canceled by the board.
How To Apply For Jr Assistant Recruitment
- Visit the official Website of OPSC.
- Click on the Apply Online button and select the recruitment.
- Fill your details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature photo.
- Make your Fee Payment using Debit/Credit Card, Net-Banking, etc.
- Download your application form.
At last, this is the complete information about OPSC Odisha recruitment. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your fellows. For the latest updates of this recruitment, bookmark this page. You can also join our WhatsApp group which might be helpful to you. For any inquiries ask in the comment box, we will answer it as soon as possible.