Odisha Public Service Commission announces openings for Assistant Executive Engineer post. They are going to recruiting new staff for Assistant Executive Engineer posts. Aspirants who are looking for a govt job, this is good news for you. For more information about this recruitment, keep reading this article. We are going to share the complete information regarding OPSC Recruitment 2019.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancies||31|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||09 Oct 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||08 Nov 2019|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||14 Nov 2019|
|Selection Process||Based On The Exam|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For Ass. Executive Engineer Jobs
For the eligibility requirements regarding this recruitment, we request you to continue reading this article. Information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, vacancy details mentioned below.
- The candidates must have a Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Unversity by the Govt of India.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- For Unreserved Categories Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For Odisha SC/ST/PwD Candidates: No Fees
- Other State Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Salary of Assitant Executive Engineer based on Level 12 of Pay-matrix under ORSP rules.
Post wise Vacancy details specified below.
Post Name: Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- Unreserved Categories: 15
- SC Categories: 5
- ST Categories: 2
- SEBC Categories: 9
- Total Vacancies: 31 Posts
For more information, you can download the notification from the given link below.
A.E Engineer Posts 2019 Apply Online
Aspirants can apply for these jobs before the deadline of the application form. For the registration of the application form, keep ready the mentioned docs.
Details To Be Filled
- Name (As Per Certificate)
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date Of Birth
- Marital Status
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
- ID (PAN Card/ Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Educational Qualification
Documents To Be Uploaded
- 12th Mark Sheet
- HSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Degree Pass Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
All mentioned documents should be in pdf format and visible.
General Guidelines For A.E Engineer Recruitment
- Candidates must know Odia Language.
- Candidates advised that fill your application carefully as there is no edit option available.
- Any hard copy of application form and documents are not acceptable.
- If any incorrect information found by the board, your application form might be canceled by the board.
How To Apply For A.E Engineer Recruitment
- Visit the official Website of OPSC.
- Click on the Apply Online button and select the recruitment.
- Fill your details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature photo.
- Make your Fee Payment using Debit/Credit Card, Net-Banking, etc.
- Download your application form.
Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date 08 Nov 2019 of the application form. For the latest updates, bookmark this page. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So that they can also apply for it.
If you have any doubts regarding this OPSC Recruitment 2019, leave your questions in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.