India Post announced the recruitment for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Master, Assistant Branch Post Master at Maharashtra. They are going to recruit 3650 new staff for these posts. Aspirants can apply for these posts, online from 05 Aug 2019. For more information about Post Office Recruitment 2019 Maharashtra, keep reading this article.
Postal Circle 2019 Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Postal Circle Department|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), BPM, ABPM|
|Starting Date||01 Nov 2019|
|Last Date||30 Nov 2019|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For GDS Post
Before applying for this recruitment, we recommend you to check your eligibility for this post. If you are not eligible for this post, then leave it for other candidates. For the eligibility requirements, we recommend you to continue reading this article, complete details mentioned below.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English conducted by any recognized Board of School Education
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- General/ OBC/ EWS categories Candidates (Male): Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD and Female Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online
- Last Date: 30 Nov 2019
Pay-Scale and Vacancy Details
- For BPM: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 14,500/-
- For ABPM & Dak Sevak: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
Category wise Vacancy details:
|Category Name||Number Of Vacancies|
For further details about this recruitment download the Official Notification from the given link below.
GDS, BPM & ABPM Posts 2019 Apply Online
The necessary details and docs for this recruitment mentioned below.
Details To Be Filled
- Name (As Per Certificate)
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Educational Qualification
- ID (Aadhar Card/ DL/ PAN Card, etc.)
- Photo (jpeg)
- Sign Photo (jpeg)
How To Apply For GDS, BPM & ABPM Posts 2019?
Before filling your details, keep ready your docs and read the notification carefully. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the form.
- Visit the official website of India Post.
- Click on the Registration link at the website.
- Fill your details and register them.
- Now Make your Fee Payment using Debit/ Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Then apply online for this recruitment.
- After all the steps, you can download your application form.
We advise you that you’ll always check your application form before hitting the final submit button. Because any mistake will cancel your application form by the organization.
For the latest updates, bookmark this webpage. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So that they can also apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates apply for this recruitment before the deadline of the application form. You can also join our WhatsApp group which might be helpful to you. For any doubts regarding Post Office Recruitment 2019 Maharashtra, ask in the comment box, we will answer it.