Punjab and Haryana High court have issued its official notification regarding driver vacancies. If you love driving vehicles and want to earn a living from it. Then you should give it a chance. You can apply for Punjab And Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2019 before the last date 22 Oct 2019. If you want to know more about this vacancy, keep reading this article. We will share each and every detail.
Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification
|Organization Name||Punjab And Haryana High Court|
|No. Of Vacancies||14|
|Starting Date||23 Sep 2019|
|Last Date||22 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Driving Test|
|Job Category||Chandigarh Govt Jobs|
High Court Driver Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying for this post. Applications of under-qualified candidates will be rejected. We have shared all the details below.
- Candidate should have passed 8th class with Punjabi/Hindi subject.
- He/She should possess a valid license for L.T.V.
- He/She should have a minimum of two years’ experience in driving a car.
|General||18 – 37|
|SC||18 – 42|
|Govt Employee||18 – 45|
|Widow||18 – 40|
- General: 750/- Rs
- SC: 200/- Rs
- Other: 750/- Rs
- Not disclosed yet.
Still, want to know more? Don’t worry; we’ve have provided the download link of the official notification.
High Court Driver Recruitment Apply Online
If you think you are eligible for this post, then you can apply anytime before the last date. Here, we have provided general guidelines and application process.
- The Central Recruitment Committee can accept or reject applications at any time.
- Applications will be accepted via online mode only.
- Passport size colored photograph should be 100×120 pixels in size.
- Signatures should be 160×70 pixels in size.
How To Apply Online?
- First of all, visit http://www.sssc.gov.in/ and click on the Driver (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) link.
- Fill the registration form and click submit.
- You will receive your login details on your mobile number and email.
- Now login and download Cash Deposit Receipt.
- Deposit fee in any State Bank Of India branch after 24 hours of registration.
- After depositing the fee, Login again.
- Now enter your Fee Payment details i.e. Transaction No.
- Upload your Photograph, Signature and, other documents.
- Double-check your entered information and hit Submit.
So this was the complete information about Punjab And Haryana High Court Driver Recruitment 2019. If you are eligible for this post, then you can apply before the deadline. For more latest job updates, you can join our WhatsApp group. In short, we will send you all the job updates on your mobile. At last, if you found this information helpful, then do share it with your friends