Reserve Bank of India announced job openings for the posts of Bank Medical Consultant. They invite applications in the prescribed format. Those candidates who are interested in to serve in the bank sector, don’t miss this opportunity. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 08 Nov 2019. For more information about this vacancy, keep reading this article. The complete information about RBI BMC Recruitment 2019 specified below.
Reserve Bank Of India Jobs 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India|
|No. Of Vacancy||05|
|Notification Date||18 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||08 Nov 2019|
|Selection Process||Short-List & Interview|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For BMC Posts
Here are the complete requirements for the RBI Bank Medical Consultant posts, which are specified below.
- Candidates must have an MBBS from any recognized University certified by the Medical Council of India.
- Applicants having a Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- The applicant should have a minimum of two years’ experience.
- As per the RBI rules.
- Rs.850/- per hour for the entire period of contract.
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs.1000/- per month will be treated as conveyance fee.
|Category||No. Of Vacancies|
For more information, you can download the notification from the given link below,
Apply For RBI BMC Posts
Here are the general instructions and the application process and other details for this recruitment.
- Applications that do not contain the full details/particulars may get rejected.
- Attested copies of certificates regarding age, educational qualifications, caste, etc. should attach along with the application.
- If the candidate is working as a Medical Officer for any institution, the details of working hours should also indicate in the form.
- If any inaccurate information found by the board, your application form might be rejected.
Docs To Be Attached
- Educational Qualification
- Experience Certificate
- Community Certificate
How To Apply?
- Fill your application in the prescribed format.
- Duly sign and paste the passport size photo.
- Attach the mentioned docs.
- At last, send it to the RBI Hyderabad.
- Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, RBI, 6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500004.
For the latest updates of RBI BMC Recruitment 2019, bookmark this page. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. So, they can also apply for this post before the last date of the application form. You can also join our WhatsApp group, where we provide other govt jobs notifications too. If you have any queries, ask in the comment box.