Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released its official notification for the 12 posts of Librarian. If you are interested & eligible for this post, then do apply before 24 November 2019. Keep reading this post to know more about RPSC Librarian Vacancy 2019.
RPSC Librarian Vacancy 2019
|Notification Date||25 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||24 Nov 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and vacancy details before applying for any post. The recruitment board will reject applications of under-qualified candidates. We have shared all the necessary details below.
|Post||Librarian Gr.II/ EP-I|
|Qualification||1) Graduate with a degree/diploma in Library Science.|
2) Knowledge of Hindi & Rajasthani
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
- General / EWS: Rs. 350 /-
- OBC: Rs. 250 /-
- SC / ST: Rs. 150 /-
- Payment Method: Credit & Debit Card, Net Banking
If you want to know anything else, then please download the official notification from the link below.
RPSC Librarian Vacancy 2019 Apply Online
If are you wondering how you can apply for these posts? Then don’t’ worry; we’re here to help you.
- First of all, visit https://rpsc.rajasthan/gov.in/applyonline.
- Now Login or Register yourself.
- After completing the above process, pay your fee.
- At last, click on the submit button and save your Application ID.
So that was the complete information about RPSC Librarian Vacancy 2019. If you want to know more about these posts, please comment below. We will reply to you as soon as possible. If you find this information helpful, then do share it with your friends.