Job Description: State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) officials advertised a notification for the hiring of new staff for Subject Specific Resource Person Posts on a contractual basis. They announced 158 vacancies for these positions. If you are eligible for these posts, you can apply online for SCERT Recruitment 2020 from 13 Jan 2020 to 27 Jan 2020.
SCERT Jobs 2020 Notification
Before applying for SCERT Recruitment 2020, check your qualifications, which are given below.
- Not more than 45 years
- Candidates must possess a Post Graduate degree in relevant subjects.
- Aspirants must have 05-years of teaching experience in the relevant subjects.
- For complete details, refer to the notification.
Also, check: DSSSB Vacancy 2020 | 710 Posts
- Salary for these posts: Rs. 50,798/- per month
Subject wise vacancy details mentioned below.
|Health & Physical Education||10|
|Computer Education or Computer-Aided Learning||10|
|Starting Date||13 Jan 2020|
|Last Date||27 Jan 2020|
Also, read: OSCSC Recruitment 2020
How To Apply?
- Visit the official website of edudel.nic.in.
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- Now, click on Hiring of Subject-Specific Resource Persons on Contractual Basis in SCERT.
- Fill the details carefully.
- At last, click on the Submit button.