Alert on Job Hunters.
Odisha Govt released a notification for the recruitment of Clerk & Stenographer posts at Sundargarh Distt. They are going to recruit new staff for these posts. If you are looking for a govt job, don’t miss this opportunity. For more information about Sundargarh Recruitment 2019, continue reading this article.
Sundargarh Clerk & Stenographer Jobs 2019 Notification
Office of the District Judge announces the recruitment notification for clerk & various posts. The information such as important dates, number of vacancies, work location, etc. specified below. So, keep reading this article.
|Organization Name||Office Of The District Judge|
|Post Name||Jr. Clerk, Grade-III Stenographer|
|Number Of Vacancies||09|
|Application Mode||Prescribed Format|
|Notification Date||23 Sep 2019|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Application||05 Oct 2019|
|Payment Mode||Treasury Challan|
|Work Location||Sundargarh (Odisha)|
|Job Category||Latest Govt Jobs 2019|
Eligibility Criteria For Sundargarh Vacancies
Before filling the application form, check your eligibility for this recruitment. If you have low qualifications, you are not applicable for this recruitment. Eligibility details such as educational qualification, age, application fee, vacancy details, etc. mentioned below.
- Candidates must have a 12th pass certificate or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have a Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of Odia Language.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Unreserved Categories: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates: No Fee
Vacancy & Salary Details
Post wise vacancy details mentioned below.
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies||Salary|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||7||Rs.19,900/- + D.A.|
|Grade-III Stenographer||2||Rs.25,500/- + D.A.|
For more information about these vacancies, you can download the official notification from the given link below.
How To Apply For Sundargarh Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. Here are the general guidelines and the application process for this recruitment.
Documents To Be Attached
- Treasury Chalan in original showing deposit of examination fee of Rs.100/- under the proper Head of account.
- Three self-attested passport size photos.
- Self-attested photocopies of Board Certificate or equivalent certificate.
- Certificate showing knowledge in Computer Application.
- Self-attested photocopy of English Typing Course certificate.
- Instead of waiting for the last date, candidates are advised to apply application form in the prescribed format and send it to the Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, at P.o. Sundargarh.
- If your application form reaches after the last date, your application form is not countable for the exam.
- The incomplete application form is not acceptable.
- If any incorrect details found by the board, your application form may get rejected.
Steps To Apply For Clerk & Other Jobs
- Download the application form in the prescribed format from the notification. (given below)
- Fill your details carefully.
- Attach the mentioned documents along with the application form.
- Sent it to the Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, at/P.o. Sundargarh.
- The Registrar, Civil Courts, Sundargarh, At/Po.Sundargarh, Pin-770001, District Sundargarh
Eligible candidates can apply for Sundargarh recruitment before the last date 05 Oct 2019 of the application form. For the latest updates, bookmark this page. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends. If you have any doubts, drop your questions in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.