Are you looking for a govt job?
If yes, the Health Department is going to recruit new staff for the post of Consultant. They published a notification for the hiring of new employees at Tamil Nadu. The application is going to starts on 23rd Sep. For more information about Tamil Nadu Health Department Recruitment 2019, continue reading this article.
Tamil Nadu Health Dept. Jobs 2019 Notification
Details such as important dates, post name, number of vacancies, work location, etc. mentioned below in the table.
|Organization Name||Health & Family Welfare Department|
|Number Of Vacancies||34|
|Notification Date||23 Sep 2019|
|Last Date||15 Oct 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on Marks Weightage|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For Consultant Post
If you are going to filling the application form, we suggest you check your eligibility for this recruitment. Because, if you possess a low qualification, you are not applicable for this post. The information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay-scale & vacancy details specified below.
- Aspirants must have passed graduation or diploma in Naturopathy from any recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 57 years
- No Fee
- Salary for this post: Rs. 1000/- per day (6 days in a week)
- The Selection of candidates for the post of Consultant for yoga and Naturopathy Wellness Centres will be according to the weightage of marks obtained.
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Consultant (yoga & naturopathy)||34|
For further details, you can download the notification from the given link below.
How To Apply For Health Department Jobs
Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. The necessary documents and application process specified below.
- Payment will be made only for the consultancy service rendered.
- The applications received after the specified date will not be considered under any conditions.
- Only those applications are acceptable, which should be sent through speed post or registered post.
- If any inaccurate information found by the board, your application form will cancel by the board.
Documents To Be Attached
Photocopies of mention documents should be self-attested by the candidates and attache all the docs along with the application form.
- Graduation/Diploma Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Fill your necessary details in the prescribed format.
- Attach the mandatory documents.
- Paste the passport size photo and sign the application form.
- At last, cover it with the envelope and send it by speed post or registered post to the mentioned address.
- Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai-600106
At last, this is the complete information about Tamil Nadu Health Department Recruitment 2019. For the latest updates about these vacancies, bookmark this page. You can also join our WhatsApp group, where we provide the latest govt jobs notifications too. If you found this article helpful to you, share it with your friends, so that they can also apply for this post. For more govt jobs, you can visit here. If you have any queries, ask in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.