Tamil Nadu Central Cooperative Bank published a notification for Assistant & Junior Assistant posts at various branches. The organization is looking for eligible candidates for these posts. Those candidates who fulfill the requirements for these posts can apply from 23 Oct 2019. The complete information about TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 discussed below. So, keep reading this article.
TN Cooperative Bank Jobs 2019 Notification
|Organization Name||Central Cooperative Bank|
|Post||Assistant & Junior Assistant|
|Starting Date||23 Oct 2019|
|Last Date||22 Nov 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
TN Cooperative Bank announced 300 vacancies for Assistant & Junior Assistant posts. All information regarding this vacancy mentioned below.
- Candidates should possess
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Fellowship training.
- Knowledge in Computer Application.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 48 years
- Fee: Rs. 250/-
- Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 62,000/-
Classification of Vacancies
|Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank||176|
|TN Coop State Agriculture & Rural Development Bank||57|
|Tamilnadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited||58|
|Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union||06|
|Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-Operative||03|
If you want more information about this vacancy, you can download the notification from the given link below.
Apply Online For Assistant/Jr. Assistant Posts
The general guidelines, other details & application process regarding this job specified below.
- The application sent by any other mode except online will not be considered.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded in any circumstances.
- If any incorrect details found by the organization, your application form might get canceled.
- The applicant is advised to submit the online application well in advance.
Docs To Be Uploaded
- Educational Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Photo & Signature
- Fee Slip
Size & File Type
- Bank Challan Size should be less than 100kb in pdf format.
- Other Documents size should be less than 200 kb in pdf format.
- Photo and Signature should be in jpg format & less than 50kb.
How To Apply?
- Visit the link tncoopsrb.in.
- Click on Apply in the ‘Current Notifications’ section.
- A dialog box will appear.
- If you paid before, then click on Yes else No.
- Make your fee payment through SBI Collect mode.
- At last, download the Fee Slip for future use.
- Now visit this link http://tncoopsrb.in/application_reg_1.php?appId=1.
- Fill your details carefully.
- Upload the mentioned documents along the Fee Slip.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Now you can download your application form.
For the latest updates about TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019, bookmark this page. Share it with your friends, so they can also apply for these posts. You can also join our WhatsApp group, where we provide the latest job offers. If you have any queries, ask in the comment box. We will answer it as soon as possible.