Alert on job hunters. Govt of Tamil Nadu announced a notification for the post of Consultant at Arumbakkam. They are recruiting new staff for this post. Candidates who completed their graduation are applicable for this post. If you are seeking a govt job, don’t miss this opportunity. For more information about these vacancies, continue reading this article. We are going to share the complete details about the Health Department Recruitment 2019 post.
Tamil Nadu Consultant Jobs 2019 Notification
The recruitment notification of the Health Department is out now. They announced job openings for the post of Consultant. The necessary details such as important dates, no. of vacancies, work location, etc. are specified below.
|Organization Name||Health & Family Welfare Department|
|No. Of Vacancies||38|
|Notification Date||27 Sep 2019|
|Last Date Of Receipt||18 Oct 2019|
|Work Location||Arumbakkam (TN)|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For Health Department Jobs
Candidates advised that check your qualifications before applying for this job. If you have low qualifications for this post, leave seats for other candidates. Details such as educational qualification, age, application fee discussed below.
- Candidates must have passed a degree or diploma in the respective system of the Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy awarded by a recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 57 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- No Fee for all categories
- The selection of applicants for the post of Consultant (AUSH) will be according to the weightage of marks.
- Salary for this post: Rs. 1000/- per day (6 days)
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
For more information about these vacancies, you can download the notification from the given link below.
How To Apply For Consultant Post
Interested candidates can apply for this job before the last date of the form. The necessary docs and application process specified below.
Documents To Be Attached
Photocopies of mention docs should be self-attested by the applicants and attach all the docs along with the application form.
- Graduation/Diploma Certificate.
- Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Fill your necessary details in the prescribed format.
- Attach the mandatory documents.
- Paste the passport size photo and sign the application form.
- At last, cover it with the envelope and send it by speed post or registered post to the mentioned address.
- Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai-600106
So, this is the complete information about Health Department Recruitment 2019. For the latest updates, bookmark this page. So that you get the latest notifications related to this recruitment quickly. If this article is helpful to you, share it with your friends, so that they can also apply for these openings.
For the other govt jobs, you can visit here. You can also join our WhatsApp group which might be helpful to you. If you have any queries ask in the comment box, we will ensure that your problem will solve as soon as possible.