Job Description: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission officially published a TNPSC Jobs 2019 notification for the hiring of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts. They invite online applications to fill up 1141 seats for this post. Qualified candidates can apply for this vacancy from 18th Nov. Interested candidates keep reading this post. So, you get complete information about TNPSC Recruitment 2019.
Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2019 Notification
Tamil Nadu govt advertised notification for recruiting Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts. The complete details such as qualification, age, important dates, etc. shared below.
|Post||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
- Aspirants must have B.V.Sc., Degree.
- Candidates must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent.
Note: Candidates must be a Registered Veterinary Practitioner within the meaning of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984).
|Other’s||Should not have completed 30 Years|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories||No Age Limit|
Check also: Gujarat Metro Rail Corp. Jobs
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee
- Payment Mode: Online/Offline
- Last Date For Payment of Fee (Online): 19 Dec 2019
|Starting Date||18 Nov 2019|
|Last Date||17 Dec 2019|
|Date of Examination||23 Feb 2020 (Paper I & II)|
For More Govt Jobs: Vist Here
TNPSC Jobs 2019 Apply Online
Before applying for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs, read the notification carefully. The application process for this recruitment given below.
How To Apply?
- Read the notification carefully.
- Visit the given link.
- Register yourself for the post.
- Pay the Registration Fee.
- Again login to the official site and apply for the Exam.
- Pay the examination fee.
- At last, download the application form.