Job hunters here is good news for you. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge posts. They are going to recruit 176 new employees for this post. Those candidates who completed their Bachelor’s degree in law, this is a golden opportunity for you. For more information about TNPSC recruitment 2019, keep reading this article. We are going to share the complete details of this vacancy.
Tamil Nadu Civil Judge 2019 Jobs Notification
Details such as important dates, post name, number of vacancies, work location, etc. mentioned below in the table.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Number Of Vacancies||176|
|Date Of Notification||09 Sep 2019|
|Last Date||09 Oct 2019|
|Last Date Of Fee Payment||11 Oct 2019|
|Date Of Pre Exam||24 Nov 2019|
|Date Of Mains Exam||28 & 29 Mar 2019|
|Selection Process||Based on Written Exam|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Eligibility Criteria For Civil Judge Post
If you are going to filling the application form, we suggest you check your eligibility for this recruitment. Because, if you possess a low qualification, you are not applicable for this post. The information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, pay-scale & vacancy details specified below.
For Direct Recruitment
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Aspirants should have the knowledge to read, write and speak in English & Tamil.
- Candidates should possess graduation in Law from any recognized University.
- Minimum Age Limit: 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
- Relaxation in age is applicable as per govt norms.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD: No Fee
For further details, download the notification from the given link below.
How To Apply For TNPSC Jobs
Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment before the last date of the application form. The necessary docs and application process specified below.
Details To Be Filled
- Name (As per certificate)
- Father Name
- Date Of Birth
- Marital Status
- Mobile Number
- Permanent Address
- Educational Qualification
Documents To Be Attached
Photocopies of mention documents should be self-attested by the candidates and attach all the docs along with the application form.
- Bachelor Degree mark-sheet
- Fitness Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Candidates advised that apply Online well in advance.
- Aspirants shall not apply more than once for a post.
- If any suppression or a false claim noticed subsequently, the selection of the candidate concerned will be declared invalid.
- The Hall Tickets will be ready for download one week before the date of the Preliminary/Main Examination.
Steps To Apply For Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
- Visit the website of the TNPSC.
- Search for the recruitment notification under the notification section.
- Fill in your details carefully.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature in jpeg format and other documents.
- Make your Fee Payment using debit/credit card, net-banking, etc.
- At last, download your application form.
At last, this is the complete information about this vacancy. For the latest updates about TNPSC recruitment 2019, bookmark this page. You can also join our WhatsApp group, where we also provide the latest govt jobs notifications. If you found this article helpful to you, share it with your friends, so that they can also apply for this post. For more govt jobs, you can visit here. If you have any queries, ask in the comment box. We will ensure that your problem will solve as soon as possible.